Pages

Tuesday 13 January 2015

Being Studenty

Yo yo yo.

Prepare yourself for... an awesome blog with not much excitement and almost no pictures!
Woooooo!

This weekend I just got stuff done.

I basically spent all day Saturday on the bus and at Walmart. 
I slept in a lil bit then caught the bus to Walmart and got a Jamba Juice for breakfast.
That kickstarted me into action amongst the other Walmartians who were searching for a bargain.
I got all the essentials like pots, pan, plates, utensils, washing powder etc.
But the bags were so heavy! And I haven't done any weight training yet so I'm still puny.

Then the bus came and I got on. I was so relieved I could put the bags down, I didn't even mind that I'd got on at the wrong stop, meaning that I had to go on the whoooole bus route for over an hour to get back to the YMCA.

But I got back eventually.

After I lugged them back to my room, I finished the last of my pineapple lumps and was really sad about that so I distracted myself from the pain and set up my room a bit more.

Here's my desk with a few pics of friends and moi:



Also did a load of washing. I think the scooper is hidden deep within the washing powder, so I just shook a bit in the machine and everything turned out clean?

I was very tired after that and went to sleep.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*


Had a good sleep in the next morning as well, yay!

Sunday's mission: food.

What better place than Foodland?
It's a land of food! Foodland is one of the major supermarkets here.

So yeah, went there and stocked up on heaps of the basic necessities.Peanut butter was on the top of my list.

Had lots of bags, but I managed to get on the bus at the right place this time.
So I was back to my room in a jiffy, cracking into that peanut butter.

Then I was just sorting out classes and stuff for the week to come!

Then bed time zzZZZ


-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*


Classes started today so I woke up early and went to swim class!
All my academic classes are Tuesday & Thursday, so I put in a couple of other classes on the other days.

Swimming was quite hard and everyone was really pro..
But I'll probably get better.

Then I had weight training lol.
Gonna come back with guns bigger than Arnie's.
But the only thing we had to lift was a pen to fill out heaps of forms in case we die.

Got some stationary from the Manoa Bookstore, it was the coolest bookstore.
Went to a meeting with the French professor so she could see if my level of french was good enough. Bien sûr, je suis très intelligente!

Had some lunch, chilled for a bit, then went down and made some dinner.
I call it, Random Stuff with Rice:



Not the prettiest of dishes, but it did the trick.
I even chucked on some parmesan because I like to keep things interesting.

Met lots of people in the common area, they were real nice.

Getting into bed now, so I'll end it here!

Sorry there weren't many pictures or exciting things! And I'll update again when I feel the need to share my adventures, or lack of.

Goodnight! 
Madeleine
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment